Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Still Waiting

I was certain last night that my doctors appointment today would be an eventful one.  I was sure they would tell me I was progressing and would be in full blown labor soon.  I've had so many weird aches and pains that I assumed were my body preparing for labor but I was wrong.  I am 0 centimeters dilated and 0% effaced.  That certainly was not what I wanted to hear.  TJ is happy where he is at and isn't showing any signs of coming out. 

My blood pressure was high again and TJ's activity levels have seemed to decrease a little so they decided to send me over to Sierra Vista Hospital to be put on the monitor for awhile.  After 20 very un eventful minutes I was free to go.  My blood pressure was back to normal and TJ's heart rate and activity level was fine.

So, now we are back to the waiting game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment